Icehouse - Code Blue flac album
Title: Code Blue
Style: Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1345 mb
FLAC album: 1129 mb
Other formats: MP4 MIDI FLAC MP1 APE VQF ADX
Code Blue is a studio album by the Australian rock/synthpop band Icehouse and was released in November 1990 by Regular Records. Although less commercially successful than their previous studio album, 1987's Man of Colours, Code Blue peaked at on the Australian album charts. Singles from the album were "Touch the Fire", "Big Fun", "Miss Divine", "Anything Is Possible" and "Where the River Meets the Sea" - best performed single "Touch the Fire" peaked at on the Australian singles chart.
Mastering SID Code: IFPI L311. Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661. Code Blue (Cass, Album). Regular Records (2), Regular Records (2). RMC 53330, TVC 93330.
Alternativ Rock Icehouse. Album Name Code Blue.
Icehouse (band) - This article is about the Australian rock group Icehouse.
This and the badly timed Great Southern Land compilation may well have been the nail in the coffin. The year 1990 proved to be a difficult time for rock bands, as the dance movement which ultimately became modern pop pulled the rug from under Icehouse, INXS, and U2 - though the latter groups were quick to move in the remixers
Code Blue - Icehouse - Love this album. 0:00 - "Mercy on the Boy" 3:43 - "Harbour Town" 7:22 - "The Great Divide" 12:00 - "Wind and Sail" 17:09 - "Miss Divine" 21:28 - "Big Fun" 25:28 - "Knockin' 'Em Down" 29:17 - "Miracle Mile" 33:57 "Where the River Meets the Sea" 37:57 - "Anything is Possible" 42:26 - "Jericho Bay" 46:39 - "Charlie's Sky".
This album has an average beat per minute of 121 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 111/144 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. BPM Profile Code Blue. Album starts at BPM, ends at 111BPM (+111), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Icehouse.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mercy On The Boy||3:44|
|3||The Great Divide||4:39|
|4||Wind And Sail||5:08|
|7||Knockin ‘Em Down||3:36|
|9||Where The River Meets The Sea||4:08|
|10||Anything Is Possible||4:21|
Written-By – Simon Lloyd
|13||Big Fun (The Riddler Mix)||6:21|
|14||Miss Divine (Spellbound Mix)||6:39|
|15||Where The River Meets The Sea (Original Demo)
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Iva Davies
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Australia
- Distributed By – Warner Music Australia
- Recorded At – Trackdown
- Recorded At – Rhinoceros Studios
- Recorded At – Trash Studios
- Produced At – Trash Studios
- Mixed At – Rhinoceros Studios
- Mixed At – Rich Studios
- Mixed At – EMI Studios 301
- Mixed At – Trash Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Mastered At – Diva Studios
- Mastered At – Trackdown Digital Studios
- Made By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Art Direction – David Barnes
- Artwork [New] – QL Graphics
- Backing Vocals – Kevin Bennett , Mark Punch, Sean Kelly, Wendy Matthews
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Mary Azzopardi
- Bass – Stephen Morgan
- Drums – Paul Wheeler
- Engineer [Assistant] – Adrian Webb, James Cadsky, Kristen Wolek, Nick Hartley , Peter Lees
- Keyboards – Iva Davies, Simon Lloyd
- Mastered By [Digitally Re-mastered] – Iva Davies, Scott Ryan, Tim Ryan
- Mastered By [Original] – Tony Cousins
- Photography By – Hugh Stewart
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Nick Launay (tracks: 1 to 14)
- Programmed By – Simon Lloyd
- Saxophone – James Valentine, Robert Burke*, Sandy Evans, Simon Lloyd
- Strings – The Cove Orchestra
- Trumpet – James Morrison
- Vocals, Guitar, Oboe, Bagpipes, Arranged By [Brass, Strings], Artwork By [Cover Concept] – Iva Davies
- Written-By – Iva Davies, Robert Kretschmer (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8 to 11, 13 to 15)
First released in 1990.
Recorded at Trackdown and Rhinoceros Studios, Sydney.
Mixed at Rhinoceros, Rich and E.M.I. Studio 301, Sydney.
Track 15 produced, recorded and mixed at Trash Studios, Sydney.
Originally mastered at The Townhouse, London.
Digitally re-mastered for cd at DIVA and Trackdown Digital Studios.
Published by EMI Songs Australia except "Jericho Bay" by EMI Songs Australia / Copyright Control.
Tracks 1-12 (P) 1990 Diva Records P/L
Tracks 13-15 (P) 2002 Diva Records / Warner Music
(C) Diva Records P/L
Jewel Case with 8 page lyric booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9325583016462
- Matrix / Runout: 0927489862 A E0
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L311
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661
|TVD 93330, RMD 53330||Icehouse||Code Blue (CD, Album)||Regular Records , Regular Records||TVD 93330, RMD 53330||Australia||1990|
|7809442||Icehouse||Code Blue (CD, Album, RE)||Massive||7809442||Australia||1992|
|DIVAU1006, 0 602537 044603||Icehouse||Code Blue (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Diva Records , Universal Music||DIVAU1006, 0 602537 044603||Australia||2012|
|RMC 53330, TVC 93330||Icehouse||Code Blue (Cass, Album)||Regular Records , Regular Records||RMC 53330, TVC 93330||Australia||1990|
|RML 53330, TVL 93330||Icehouse||Code Blue (LP, Album)||Regular Records , Regular Records||RML 53330, TVL 93330||Australia & New Zealand||1990|