Todd Rundgren's Utopia - Todd Rundgren's Utopia flac album
Title: Todd Rundgren's Utopia
Style: Prog Rock
MP3 album: 1880 mb
FLAC album: 1517 mb
Other formats: VOX DXD MPC WMA WAV APE ASF
Todd Rundgren's Utopia is the debut album by the American band Todd Rundgren's Utopia. Rundgren (who was primarily a pop musician at the time) had decided to delve into progressive rock. Putting together several musicians, including three keyboardists, the album covers a variety of styles including funk, jazz, classical and even avant-garde music.
1. Utopia theme (14:18) 2. Freak parade (10:14) 3. Freedom fighters (4:01) 4. The Ikon (30:22).
For much of the double-album Todd, Todd Rundgren was exploring weird instrumental avenues, creating a warped, synth-fueled variation of prog rock. This wasn't the culmination of the weirdness A Wizard, A True Star initiated - it was merely the beginning.
Todd Rundgren's Utopia is the debut album by the band Todd Rundgren's Utopia . The CD version avoids this issue.
Producer, Engineer – Todd Rundgren. Todd Rundgren's Utopia (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP). Rhino Records (2), Bearsville.
Album · 1973 · 4 Songs. See All. Another Live (August 1975). Rhino Hi-Five: Utopia - EP. 2006. Adventures In Utopia. The Very Best of Todd Rundgren.
This 1974 debut by Todd Rundgren's outfit Utopia really is great and a lot of fun to listen to. It is progressive rock that is loaded with catchy riffs so it appeals to me on a number of levels. There is also a hard rock element too, which sets the album apart from a lot of the English and Continental European prog rock at the time.
Just saw them for the first time in more than thirty years, and they opened with the Utopia Theme! What a fucking charge to see after all these years. Saw Todd and Utopia Thursday night at Detroit's Fillmore theater. They opened with the first track off this album. Rundgren is massively underrated as a guitarist. This is a monumentally good album - the Utopia Theme greatly influenced my music career from when I first heard it in 1975. 5 months ago. I used to rock out on this when I was 15.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Mason*, Rundgren*
Written-By – Siegler*, Klingman*, Rundgren*
Written-By – Rundgren*
Arranged By – Utopia Written-By – Siegler*, Klingman*, Schuckett*, Rundgren*
- Distributed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Hispavox
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Bearsville Records
- Copyright (c) – Earmark Music Inc.
- Published By – Earmark Music Inc.
- Recorded At – Secret Sound
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Designed At – Push Pin Studios
- Bass, Cello – John Siegler
- Design, Illustration – Haruo Miyauchi
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Le Sage
- Guitar – Todd Rundgren
- Keyboards – Moogy Klingman*, Ralph Schuckett
- Mastered By – RL*
- Percussion – Kevin Ellman
- Producer, Engineer – Todd Rundgren
- Recorded By – Bearsville Location Recorders
- Synthesizer – M. Frog Labat*
NotesDolby System logo on labels. Made In Spain
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Depósito Legal: M.222-1975
- Other (Impuesto De Lujo): 3637
|BR 6954||Todd Rundgren's Utopia*||Todd Rundgren's Utopia (LP, Album)||Bearsville||BR 6954||US||1974|
|R2 70865||Utopia||Todd Rundgren's Utopia (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Rhino Records , Bearsville||R2 70865||US||Unknown|
|BR 6954||Utopia||Todd Rundgren's Utopia (LP, Album, Win)||Bearsville||BR 6954||US||1974|
|RNCD 70865||Utopia||Todd Rundgren's Utopia (CD, Album, RE)||Rhino Records , Bearsville||RNCD 70865||US||1987|
|BR 6954||Utopia||Todd Rundgren's Utopia (LP, Album, Club)||Bearsville||BR 6954||US||1974|