Charlie Barnet And His Orchestra - Atlantic Jump / Bunny flac album
Title: Atlantic Jump / Bunny
Style: Big Band, Swing
MP3 album: 1561 mb
FLAC album: 1874 mb
Other formats: VOC AC3 MPC FLAC ADX AAC MIDI
Charles Daly Barnet (October 26, 1913 – September 4, 1991) was an American jazz saxophonist, composer, and bandleader. His major recordings were "Skyliner", "Cherokee", "The Wrong Idea", "Scotch and Soda", "In a Mizz", and "Southland Shuffle". Barnet was born in New York City. His parents divorced when he was two, and he was raised by his mother and her grandparents.
2, 1940 B side is the complete Victory Parade Of Spotlight Bands broadcast of March 14 1945 from Schumacher California. Thanks to snobb for the addition.
Listen free to Bunny Berigan and His Orchestra – Bunny Berigan and His Orchestra's Swing, Mister Charlie (Why Talk About Love ? - Original, When I'm With You - Original and more). Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra. Woody Herman and His Orchestra.
Charlie Barnet - Swing Street Strut. Download MP3. Charlie Barnet. Charlie Barnet, Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra.
Charlie Barnet and His Orchestra. Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra – Six Lessons From Madame La Zonga. Charlie Barnet and His Orchestra – Blue Rose. Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra – Bebop Spoken Here. Charlie Barnet and His Orchestra – Smiles. Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra – Gulf Coast Blues.
The Complete Charlie Barnet 1939, Vol. II - Charlie Barnet and His Orchestra. Drop Me Off In Harlem - Charlie Barnet, Charlie Barnet & His Orchestra.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Bennett*
Written-By – Andy Gibson, Bennett*
- Manufactured By – Apollo Records, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Gene Kinsey, Ray DeGeer
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Soprano Saxophone [Uncredited], Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Charlie Barnet
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Bob Dawes, Johnny McAfee
- Double Bass [Uncredited] – Chubby Jackson
- Drums [Uncredited] – George Jenkins
- French Horn [Uncredited] – Guy Kee
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Dennis Sandole
- Piano [Uncredited] – Bill Miller
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Dave Matthews , Kurt Bloom
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Ed Fromm, Frank Bradley, Porky Cohen, Tommy Pederson
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Al Killian, Art Robey, Ed Stress, Everett McDonald, George Seaberg, Paul Webster
NotesRecorded August 12, 1946, New York, NY.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout): AP 3101 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): AP-3101
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout): AP 3098 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): AP-3098