Jackson Browne - Late For The Sky flac album
Title: Late For The Sky
Style: Pop Rock
MP3 album: 1289 mb
FLAC album: 1771 mb
Other formats: MMF MP1 MP2 DTS AUD AA RA
Late for the Sky is the third album by American singer–songwriter Jackson Browne, released in 1974. It was nominated for a Grammy Award in 1975. It peaked at number 14 on Billboard's Pop Albums chart. Browne was still living in his childhood home, The Abbey San Encino, where he began writing the songs for his third album. Because of the high costs of recording his previous album, Asylum Records founder David Geffen required him to complete this next album quicker and at less cost
Jackson Browne told Mojo magazine April 2008 about the album: "Late For The Sky was made very quickly, in about a month. I had moved back into the house that my grandfather had built when my father was just an adolescent (its name was Abbey San Encino; Browne's grandfather founded Abbey Press). I was newly a father, and I would look at my son playing in this house and remember being that age myself with my father. I wrote those songs, sitting in the miniature chapel my grandfather had built in this house, with a pipe organ in it and a choir loft
On his third album, Jackson Browne returned to the themes of his debut record (love, loss, identity, apocalypse) and, amazingly, delved even deeper into them.
All lyrics from Late For The Sky album, popular Jackson Browne songs with tracklist and information about album. Album Late For The Sky (1974). Label Asylum Records. Beth Fitchet, Dan Fogelberg, Don Henley, Doug Haywood, John David Souther, Joyce Everson, Perry Lindley, Terry Reid. H. Driver, Henry Thome, Michael Condello.
Late for the Sky, Jackson Browne's third Asylum album, is his most mature, conceptually unified work to date. Its overriding theme: the exploration of romantic possibility in the shadow of apocalypse. No contemporary male singer/songwriter has dealt so honestly and deeply with the vulnerability of romantic idealism and the pain of adjustment from youthful narcissism to adult survival as Browne has in this album. Late for the Sky is the autobiography of his young manhood.
Band Name Jackson Browne. Album Name Late for the Sky. Type Album. Erscheinungsdatum 19 September 1974. Labels Elektra Records Inside Recordings. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen4. Re-Issue in 2014 by Inside Recordings. 1. Late for the Sky. 05:36. 2. Fountain of Sorrow.
Late for the Sky. Jackson Browne. Late for the Sky Tracklist. Late for the Sky Lyrics. The Road and the Sky Lyrics. 6. For a Dancer Lyrics. 7. Walking Slow Lyrics. 8. Before the Deluge Lyrics. About Late for the Sky. Late for the Sky Q&A.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Late For The Sky||5:43|
|2||Fountain Of Sorrow||6:51|
|4||The Late Show
Arranged By [String Arrangement] – David Campbell
|5||The Road And The Sky
Slide Guitar – Jackson Browne
|6||For A Dancer||4:47|
|8||Before The Deluge||6:22|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Recorded At – Elektra Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Mixed At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Commerce
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y584
- Bass, Harmony Vocals – Doug Haywood
- Drums, Percussion – Larry Zack
- Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar, Fiddle – David Lindley
- Handclaps – H. Driver , Henry Thome, Michael Condello*
- Harmony Vocals [Harmonies] – Beth Fitchet, Dan Fogelberg, Don Henley, J. D. Souther*, Joyce Everson, Perry Lindley, Terry Reid
- Mastered By – Greg Ladanyi
- Mixed By – Al Schmitt
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Henry Diltz
- Photography By [Front Cover], Artwork [Package Design] – Bob Seidemann
- Piano, Acoustic Guitar – Jackson Browne
- Piano, Organ – Jai Winding
- Producer – Al Schmitt, Jackson Browne
- Recorded By [At Elektra Sound Recorders] – Fritz Richmond
- Recorded By [At Hollywood Sound Recorders] – Bob Hughs*, Tom Perry
- Recorded By [At Sunset Sound] – Kent Nebergall
- Typography [Front Cover Lettering] – Rick Griffin
- Written-By – Jackson Browne
NotesRecorded at Elektra Sound Recorders, Sunset Sound and at Hollywood Sound Recorders. Mixed at Hollywood Sound Recorders.
℗ © 1974 Elektra Entertainment for the United State and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
[printed on CD]
[printed on spine and booklet]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 07559605982
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-60598-2
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg, OLYPHANT Y584 2 1017-2 RE-1 01 ✻M3 S1
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2V1I
- SPARS Code: AAD
|7E-1017||Jackson Browne||Late For The Sky (LP, Album, CTH)||Asylum Records||7E-1017||US||1974|
|243 007, 7559-60323-2||Jackson Browne||Late For The Sky (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Asylum Records, Asylum Records||243 007, 7559-60323-2||Europe||Unknown|
|7559-60323-2, 243 007||Jackson Browne||Late For The Sky (CD, Album, RM, Jew)||Asylum Records, Asylum Records||7559-60323-2, 243 007||Europe||2003|
|7E-1017||Jackson Browne||Late For The Sky (LP, Album)||Asylum Records||7E-1017||US||1974|
|GZS-1036||Jackson Browne||Late For The Sky (CD, Album, Ltd, RM, Gol)||DCC Compact Classics||GZS-1036||US||1993|