John Davidson - John Davidson flac album
Title: John Davidson
Style: Vocal, Pop Rock, Soft Rock
MP3 album: 1585 mb
FLAC album: 1565 mb
Other formats: AUD XM MP4 DTS TTA AIFF VQF
Davidson was born to two Baptist ministers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and graduated from high school in White Plains, New York, before entering Denison University.
Davidson was born to two Baptist ministers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and graduated from high school in White Plains, New York before entering Denison University.
John Davidson (1969). Album by John Davidson.
John Davidson's self-titled album is his fifth full-length, not his first. After a strong beginning his sales went into decline, he fell completely off the charts in 1969, and he made his last recordings for Columbia in 1971. Schlocky material like "Little Green Apples" and "Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da" (Davidson sings "oob-la-di oob-la-da") very quickly dated the album, and Davidson's confident vocal performances acquired an unwelcome Vegas flavor.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – B. Buie*, J. Cobb*
|A2||Little Green Apples
Written-By – B. Russell*
Written-By – B. Gibb - R. Gibb - M. Gibb*
|A4||I've Gotta Be Me
Written-By – W. Marks*
|A5||Woman Helping Man
Written-By – M. R. Charron*
Written-By – J. Lennon - P. McCartney*
|B1||Goodnight My Love (Pleasant Dreams)
Written-By – G. Motola*, J. Marascalco*
|B2||Those Were The Days
Written-By – G. Raskin*
Written-By – J. Webb*
|B4||Both Sides Now
Written-By – J. Mitchell*
Written-By – L. Cohen*
- Mastered At – Columbia Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Arranged By, Conductor – Everett Gordon, Joey Scott (tracks: A3)
- Bass – Chet Amsterdam
- Drums – Buddy Saltzman
- Engineer – Rafael O. Valentin*, Stan Tonkel
- Guitar – Sal DiTroia
- Photography By – Columbia Records Photo Studio, Don Hunstein
- Producer – Tim O'Brien
NotesSanta Maria Pressing variant of this U.S. vinyl by same catalog #.
White "360 Sound" Stereo on red '2-eye' labels
A4 from the Musical Production "Golden Rainbow"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): XSM 139514
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): XSM 139515
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc º stamp): S XSM 139514-1F º A2
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc º stamp): Ƨ XSM-139515-1F º A5
- Rights Society (A2, A4, B2, B3): ASCAP
- Rights Society (All other selections): BMI
|CS 9795||John Davidson||John Davidson (LP)||Columbia||CS 9795||US||1969|
|CS 9795||John Davidson||John Davidson (LP)||Columbia Records of Canada, Ltd.||CS 9795||Canada||1969|
|HC1132||John Davidson||John Davidson (Reel, 4tr Stereo, 7" Reel, Album)||Columbia||HC1132||US||1969|
|63678||John Davidson||John Davidson (LP, Album)||CBS||63678||UK||1969|