Thee Majesty - Time's Up flac album
Title: Time's Up
Style: Abstract, Noise, Spoken Word, Experimental
MP3 album: 1720 mb
FLAC album: 1308 mb
Other formats: MOD VOC WAV VOX VOC AA AIFF
Genre: Electronic / Records
Thee Majesty - Time's Up (1999) 8. All Beauty Is Our Enemy. Thee Majesty - Time's Up (1999) 9. Possession (A Perfect Restraint). Thee Majesty - Time's Up (1999) 2. . Thee Majesty - Time's Up (1999) 6. Kreeme Horne. Thee Majesty - Time's Up (1999) 3. Are Rare. Thee Majesty - Time's Up (1999) 4. Wisdom.
More info on Time's Up (Thee Majesty album). Time's Up. Studio album by Thee Majesty. Spoken Word, Experimental, Noise Music.
Top Songs Thee Majesty. I Don't Remember His Name.
Listen to music from Thee Majesty like Little Black Boy, Thee Little Black Boy & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Thee Majesty. Thee Majesty remains a vehicle for GPO's semi-freeform rants and concepts, supported by Dall's guitar and sample soundscapes, sometimes augmented by some combination of the others. Originally a spoken word/sparse noise project formed by Genesis P-Orridge (Throbbing Gristle, Psychic TV) and Bryin Dall (4th Sign of the Apocalypse, Loretta's Doll, A Murder of Angels, Of Unknown Origin, Dream Into Dust) in 1998.
Mary Never Wanted Jesus. A Hollow Cost (A Spoken World Revelation).
Thee Majesty's discography is a bit confusing. As noted above, Time's Up was the name of multiple releases and events including the debut album. P-Orridge has also opted to use the name on reissues of works predating the band's inception.
Time's Up présente les premiers enregistrements du groupe Buzzcocks, sortis en 1977 sous forme de pirate. Il sort de façon officielle en 1991 chez Document Records, puis en 2000 sur Mute Records. You Tear Me Up. Breakdown. Lester Sands (Drop in the Ocean). I Can't Control Myself. I Love You, You Big Dummy. Don't Mess Me 'Round.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Eshu Yes You
Mixed By [Coagulation Of Elements] – Derek Rush
|3||Source Are Rare||9:33|
|5||Flowering Pain Give Space||5:52|
|7||When I Was Young||0:38|
|8||All Beauty Is Our Enemy||8:23|
|9||Possession (A Perfect Restraint)||3:47|
|11||I Don't Remember His Name
Sampler [Uncredited], Mixed By [Coagulation Of Elements] – Derek Rush
- Manufactured By – World Serpent
- Distributed By – World Serpent
- Recorded At – Waxy Yellow Buildup Studios
- Recorded At – Club Alvin Studios
- Copyright (c) – Miss Jackie Songs
- Published By – Freibank
- Copyright (c) – Bryin Dall
- Made By – PMDC, UK
- Lyrics By, Liner Notes – Genesis P-Orridge
- Mastered By [Master Of Transference] – Dick Charles
- Mixed By [Coagulation Of Elements] – Sullen (tracks: 2 to 10)
- Other [Execution Of Vision] – Derek Rush
- Performer [Divination Of Word] – Genesis P-Orridge
- Performer [Frequency Of Truth] – Bryin Dall
- Photography By [Point Of View] – Jaqueline Megson
- Producer [Uncredited], Engineer [Uncredited] – Bryin Dall
NotesThis album was created in a week's time by Genesis P-Orridge and Bryin Dall. It was released to coincide with the April 1999 event of the same name to bring about the end of Psychic TV. It was limited to 1000 copies and released in the UK only through World Serpent.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5021958403427
- Matrix / Runout: SCICD0400WorldSerpent 01 &
- Other (Inner Ring): MADE IN UK BY PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L134
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0446
- Rights Society: BMI