Emma Shapplin - Carmine Meo flac album
Title: Carmine Meo
Style: Modern Classical, Ballad
MP3 album: 1263 mb
FLAC album: 1810 mb
Other formats: MOD XM DTS MMF WAV DMF WMA
Genre: Electronic / Classical
Carmine Meo is the debut album by French soprano Emma Shapplin, released in December 1997. The album brought Shapplin worldwide attention, selling over two million copies and being certified multi-platinum. Yaël Benzaquen - Vocal Coach. Virginie Borgeaud - Management. Michel DeFolligne - Collaboration, Coordination. Chistopher Deschamps - Drums. Régis Dupré - Brass Conductor, Conductor, String Conductor. Vic Emerson - Artistic Director, Choir/Chorus, Orchestral Arrangements.
Carmine Meo, however, sidesteps this problematic phenomenon altogether by making up its own classical music and then turning it into pop. That's right, most of the numbers on the album, even though they sound like lush, romantic arias, are originals. And despite the disheveled-hair packaging of Emma Shapplin and the truly bad poem she contributes to the liner notes, it works. Why? Because Shapplin, notwithstanding her ber voice, sings with absolute conviction, and because her team is determined to entertain
Emma Shapplin 컬렉션을 완성하세요. Carmine Meo (CD, Album). 버전 판매. 494 696 2. Emma Shapplin.
Watch the video for Carmine Meo from Emma Shapplin's Carmine Meo for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Carmine Meo. 5 more albums featuring this track.
Carmine Meo. Emma Shapplin (. a Marie-Ange Chapelain) isn't exactly what one expects an opera singer to be. She is an extremely nice (and sexy, dare I say this) French mademoiselle. Oui, that kind of irresistible beauty you normally see at a French or Italian Haute-Couture defilee. Incidentally, Emma Shapplin studied Bel canto, met a pop-rock composer (Jean-Patrick CapdeVille) and issued a record that sold something like 2 million copies worldwide. Carmine Meo is a very strange album: imagine 12 tracks (songs?) with ancient 14th-century Italian texts sung among modern Music atmospheres. Got it? No? Well, I'll try to help a little bit more. Before you make a (big) mistake, Emma Shapplin isn't a female version of Andrea Boccelli.
More albums from Emma Shapplin: The Concert in Caesarea by Emma Shapplin. Etterna by Emma Shapplin. Dust Of A Dandy by Emma Shapplin. Macadam Flower by Emma Shapplin. 5. Cuor Senza Sangue.
Бесплатная загрузка Carmine Meo Emma Shapplin Mp3. У нас есть mp3 файлы готов слушать и скачивать. Чтобы начать загрузку вам нужно нажать на кнопка. Мы рекомендуем первую песню под названием Emma Shapplin-Carmine Me. p3 с качеством 320 кбит/с. EMMA SHAPPLIN - CARMINE MEO (Full Album). 50:18 Размер: 6. 8 MB 192 Kbps. Emma Shapplin - Carmine Meo (Venice Carnival). 04:17 Размер: .
Her other CDs are equally great. Song (Reprendo Mai Piu) really shows her incredible voice. Hear this is a good stereo system and I guarantee you that the windows will rattle. I heard Emma Shapplin for the 1st time in a music shop, in "Brasil". It was "love at first hearing"! I went to talk to the shop assistant about the singer. I was absolutely enchanted. Noticing that, Dad left me when I was distracted and bought me the cd. It was so long ago, and I still love the cd (and my dad, of course!) It was one of the most beautiful surprises I ever had. So, whenever I have an opportunity to make a more than a special gift it is "Carmine Meo".
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||De L'abîme Au Rivage||1:09|
|2||Spente Le Stelle
Lyrics By – Gastone di Murta*Music By – J-P Capdevielle*, Marie-Ange Chapelain
Directed By [Artistic Director] – Christophe Deluy, J-P. Capdevielle*Lyrics By – G di Murta*Music By – Adelmo Casanegra, J-P Capdevielle*Orchestrated By [Orchestral Arrangements And Choirs] – Bertrand Lajudie
Lyrics By – Andrea San GiovanniMusic By – A San Giovanni*, M-A Chapelain*
|5||Cuor Senza Sangue
Lyrics By – A San Giovanni*, G di Murta*Music By – A San Giovanni*, J-P Capdevielle*
Lyrics By, Music By – A Casanegra*
|7||Reprendo Mai Più...
Lyrics By – G di Murta*, M-A Chapelain*Music By – A San Giovanni*, Vincent di Costanzo
|8||Une Ombre Dans Le Ciel||0:58|
|9||Lucifero, Quel Giorno...
Lyrics By – M-A Chapelain*Music By – A Casanegra*, A San Giovanni*
|10||Ira Di Dio
Lyrics By – G di Murta*Music By – J-P Capdevielle*, M-A Chapelain*
Directed By [Artistic Director] – Christophe Deluy, J-P. Capdevielle*Lyrics By – A San Giovanni*Orchestrated By [Orchestral Arrangements And Choirs], Music By – Jonathan Capdevielle
|12||À La Frontière Du Rêve...||1:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pendragon Records
- Copyright (c) – Pendragon Records
- Licensed To – EMI Music France
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Distributed By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Recorded At – Studio Marcadet
- Recorded At – Studio Mega
- Recorded At – Studio Davout
- Glass Mastered At – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Bass – Vincent Perrot
- Conductor [French Opera Choirs] – Mariana Yotoya*
- Conductor [Strings, Brass, And Woodwind Section] – Regis Dupre*
- Directed By [Artistic Director] – J-P. Capdevielle* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10, 12), Vic Emerson (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10, 12)
- Drums – Christophe Deschamps
- Mastered By – Andre Perriat*
- Mixed By – Patrice Küng
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Alix Ewald, Jean-Marc Lavallee*
- Orchestrated By [Orchestral Arrangements And Choirs] – Vic Emerson (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10, 12)
- Other [Coordination And Collaboration To Production] – Michel De Folligne
- Other [Make Up] – Carina Landehag
- Other [Vocal Coach] – Yaël Benzaquen
- Piano – Bertrand Lajudie
- Producer – Jean-Patrick Capdevielle
- Recorded By [Bass, Drums, Piano, Assisted By] – Alix Ewald
- Recorded By [Bass, Drums, Piano] – Jean-Yves Legrand
- Recorded By [French Opera Choirs, Assisted By] – Alix Ewald
- Recorded By [French Opera Choirs] – Jean Yves Legrand*
- Recorded By [Strings, Brass, And Woodwind Section] – Bruno Lambert
NotesStandard jewel case.
(P) & (C) 1997 Pendragon Records
under licence to EMI Music France
Manufactured and distributed by the EMI Music Group Australasia.
Printed in Australia.
Disc label has the logo for Digital Audio Technologies Australia as well as glass mastering by D.A.T.A.
Recorded and mixed at Studio Marcadet
Additional recordings at Studios Mega and Davout
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24349 31982 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 724349319820
- Other (F:): PM 520
- Matrix / Runout: [DATA logo] D.A.T.A. IFPIL311 4931982 A
- Mastering SID Code: IFPIL311
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661
|823838 2, 823 838 2, 7243 823838 2 6||Emma Shapplin||Carmine Meo (CD, Album)||EMI 100, EMI 100, EMI 100||823838 2, 823 838 2, 7243 823838 2 6||Europe||1997|
|493 198 4||Emma Shapplin||Carmine Meo (Cass, Album)||EMI 100, Gala Records||493 198 4||Russia||1997|
|8238384||Emma Shapplin||Carmine Meo (Cass, Album)||EMI 100, Comp Music Ltd.||8238384||Ukraine||1997|
|KICP-731||Emma Shapplin||Carmine Meo (CD, Album)||Seven Seas, King Records||KICP-731||Japan||2000|
|494696 2, 494 696 2, 07243 494 696 2||Emma Shapplin||Carmine Meo (CD, Album)||EMI, EMI, EMI||494696 2, 494 696 2, 07243 494 696 2||Argentina||1997|
- Distributed By – EMI Music France
Notes(P) 1997 Pendragon Records
(C) 1998 EMI Music France
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24388 63092 4
|PROMO CD 147||Emma Shapplin||Carmine Meo (CD, Single, Promo)||Pomaton EMI||PROMO CD 147||Poland||1997|
|7243 8 86085 2 7||Emma Shapplin||Carmine Meo (CD, Single, Car)||EMI||7243 8 86085 2 7||Europe||1998|